Thursday, May 10, 2012

Caught

A ballerina picks a spot to focus on while doing a pirouette. With every turn she sees that spot, and it keeps her from getting dizzy and she maintains balance. My moments of escape are that for me. As long as I keep my eyes held by His, the spinning of life and the intimidation of the enemy fade. 

Something I read in the book Prophetic Wisdom by Graham Cooke today;

     The goal of God is to bring us to a place where we abide in Christ, where we get our needs met by Him, and where we can help meet the needs of others. He wants to be at the pinnacle of our giftings and callings, so that we can find Him in whatever is happening around us. It shouldn't matter how much the enemy spins us around; if our heart is fixed on God, we are immediately focused on Him. When this happens, the Church is going to grow up. We'll live by the Book. We won't question the will of God because we will be in relationship with Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment